All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWith his accustomed skill and ingenuity, Graber makes a case for the future unification of the world without the necessity of global war. Robert Carneiro, American Museum of Natural History Can we predict the world's political future? The surprising wealth of research critiqued in this book suggests that earlier assessments of world trends pointed too pessimistically toward the likelihood of a future repressive world-state. Offering an impressive analysis of long-term historical patterns, population, and social changes, Graber presents a fresh look at current trends.
- Author BiographyRobert Bates Graber is professor of anthropology and sociology at Truman State University, Missouri, is principal author of Meeting Anthropology Phase to Phase (Carolina Academic Press, 2000).
- Author(s)Robert Bates Graber
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.