Plunkett's Airline, Hotel & Travel Industry Almanac: Airline, Hotel & Travel Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies: 2014 by Jack W. Plunkett (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $386.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $669.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlunkett's Airline, Hotel & Travel Industry Almanac is your complete guide to this fascinating industry. The exciting new reference book will give you access to the complete scope of the travel industry, including our famous analysis of major trends; market research; statistics and historical tables; airlines; hotel operators; entertainment destinations such as resorts and theme parks; tour operators; the largest travel agencies; e-commerce firms; cruise lines; casi hotels; car rental; train travel; and much, much more. It contains thousands of contacts for business and industry leaders, industry associations, Internet sites and other resources. We cover airline consolidation and discount airlines; travel and tourism trends in emerging markets such as India and China; and China's rapid development of high speed passenger trains. This book also includes statistical tables, a travel industry glossary, industry contacts and thorough indexes. The corporate profile section includes our proprietary, in-depth profiles of over 330 leading companies worldwide in all facets of the travel industry, public and private.
Purchasers will find a form in the book enabling them to register for 1-year, 1-seat online access to tools at Plunkett Research Online, including the ability to view the market research/industry trends section and industry statistics. You have access, at additional charge, to the very latest data posted to Plunkett Research Online. Online tools enable you to search and view selected companies, and then export selected company contact data, including executive names. You'll find a complete overview, industry analysis and market research report in one superb, value-priced package.
- Author BiographyJack W. Plunkett is CEO & Publisher of Plunkett Research, Ltd., a Houston-based provider of market research and industry information in printed and electronic formats. He is the author of numerous books, including The Next Boom: What You Absolutely, Positively Have to Know About the World Between Now and 2025. Plunkett is frequently interviewed as an expert source by publications such as Time magazine, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and Investor's Business Daily, and media outlets such as NPR's Marketplace, ABC, and CBS Marketwatch. Plunkett received an Academic Book of the Year Award for his Plunkett's Health Care Industry Almanac, and he was a regional finalist in the Entrepreneur of the Year Awards sponsored by Ernst & Young.
- Author(s)Jack W. Plunkett
- PublisherPlunkett Research, Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHouston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlunkett Research, Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1130 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.