All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe lending industry is comprised of a wide variety of sectors, such as banking, credit cards, mortgages, leasing and consumer finance. Many of these sectors have interconnections and synergies. In addition, a large number of related services and techlogies have a major influence on the lending and credit business. Meanwhile, international acquisitions are shaping up the globalized banking industry of the future. This carefully-researched book is a banking, credit and mortgages market research and business intelligence tool-everything you need to kw about the business of banking, credit cards, mortgages and lending, including: money center banks; regional banks; savings associations; brokerage; home equity loans; credit cards; globalization of the banking and lending industries; and other services provided by n-bank enterprises. Analysis includes significant trends in banking and lending techlogies, risk analysis, payment processing, call centers and other support services, online banking trends, ATMs and software. This book includes our profiles of 325 of the world's leading firms in the banking, mortgages and credit industry. Purchasers will find a form in the book enabling them to register for 1-year, 1-seat online access to tools at Plunkett Research Online, including the ability to view the market research/industry trends section and industry statistics. You have access, at additional charge, to the very latest data posted to Plunkett Research Online. Online tools enable you to search and view selected companies, and then export selected company contact data, including executive names. You'll find a complete overview, industry analysis and market research report in one superb, value-priced package.
- Author BiographyJack W. Plunkett is CEO & Publisher of Plunkett Research, Ltd., a Houston-based provider of market research and industry information in printed and electronic formats. Plunkett's client list includes 5,000 leading corporations, universities and government agencies worldwide. Plunkett's research products are distributed electronically through subscriptions to its website, www.plunkettresearch.com, and around the globe by major booksellers and news distributors. Jack Plunkett's work has been widely covered by hundreds of magazines, newspapers and broadcast stations, including stories in USA Today and Inc. Magazine. Plunkett is frequently interviewed as an expert source by publications such as Newsweek, The Wall Street Journal. The New York Times and Investor's Business Daily, media outlets such as NPR's Marketplace, ABC, and CBS Marketwatch, as well as local and regional newspapers and national columnists.
- Author(s)Jack W. Plunkett
- PublisherPlunkett Research, Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationHouston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlunkett Research, Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1153 g
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJack W. Plunkett
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.