Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis in-depth reference tool to the energy industry covers everything from major oil companies to independents, utilities, pipelines, coal, LNG, oil field services, refiners and more. It features our famous trends and techlogies analysis, and includes statistical tables, a glossary and our unique profiles of The Energy 500 Firms. The energy industry is boiling over with changes. Deregulation, new opportunities in foreign fields and markets, as well as environmental challenges are rushing together head-on to shape the energy and utilities business of the future. Meanwhile China has become a major energy importer and Russia has become a major exporter. Renewable and alternative energy sources are developing quickly, including big investments in wind power and solar power. This exciting new reference book covers everything from major oil companies to electric and gas utilities, plus pipelines, regulatory issues, investments, finance, research and development, refiners, retailers, oil field services and engineering. Petroleum topics include upstream and downstream. Additional topics include coal, natural gas and LNG. Statistical tables cover everything from energy consumption, production and reserves to imports, exports and prices. Next, our unique profiles of the Energy 500 Firms are also included, with such vital details as executive contacts by title, revenues, profits, types of business, Internet addresses, growth plans and more. Purchasers will find a form in the book enabling them to register for 1-year, 1-seat online access to tools at Plunkett Research Online, including the ability to view the market research/industry trends section and industry statistics. You have access, at additional charge, to the very latest data posted to Plunkett Research Online. Online tools enable you to search and view selected companies, and then export selected company contact data, including executive names. You'll find a complete overview, industry analysis and market research report in one superb, value-priced package.
- Author BiographyJack W. Plunkett is CEO & Publisher of Plunkett Research, Ltd., a Houston-based provider of market research and industry information in printed and electronic formats. Plunkett's client list includes 5,000 leading corporations, universities and government agencies worldwide. Plunkett's research products are distributed electronically through subscriptions to its website, www.plunkettresearch.com, and around the globe by major booksellers and news distributors. Jack Plunkett's work has been widely covered by hundreds of magazines, newspapers and broadcast stations, including stories in USA Today and Inc. Magazine. Plunkett is frequently interviewed as an expert source by publications such as Newsweek, The Wall Street Journal. The New York Times and Investor's Business Daily, media outlets such as NPR's Marketplace, ABC, and CBS Marketwatch, as well as local and regional newspapers and national columnists.
- Author(s)Jack W. Plunkett
- PublisherPlunkett Research, Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHouston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlunkett Research, Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1653 g
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byJack W. Plunkett
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.