All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe food industry is among the most competitive and globally-linked of all business sectors. Plunkett's Food Industry Almanac will be your guide to the entire food business, from production, to distribution, to retailing. This exciting new book covers everything you need to kw about the food, beverage and tobacco industry, including: Analysis of major trends and markets; historical statistics and tables; major food producers such as Kraft and Frito Lay; retailers of all types, from convenience store operators to giant supermarket chains; emerging techlogies including genetically-engineered (GM) foods; giant distributors such as Sysco; beverage companies such as Coca-Cola; wine, liquor and beer producers; tobacco, candy and gum; and much more. We discuss trends in food commodities demand, agricultural biotechlogy, imports and exports, as well as growing demand in China and other emerging markets. This book includes statistical tables, industry contacts and indexes. The corporate section includes our proprietary, in-depth profiles of 450 leading companies, public and private, in all facets of the industry. Purchasers will find a form in the book enabling them to register for 1-year, 1-seat online access to tools at Plunkett Research Online, including the ability to view the market research/industry trends section and industry statistics. You have access, at additional charge, to the very latest data posted to Plunkett Research Online. Online tools allow you to search and view selected companies, and then export selected company contact data, including executive names. You'll find a complete overview, industry analysis and market research report in one superb, value-priced package.
- Author BiographyJack W. Plunkett is CEO & Publisher of Plunkett Research, Ltd., a Houston-based provider of market research and industry information in printed and electronic formats. Plunkett Research provides analysis, statistics and other vital data on all major industry sectors, from InfoTech to Retailing to Banking and Nanotechnology. Plunkett's client list includes 10,000 leading corporations, universities and government agencies worldwide. Plunkett's research products are distributed electronically through subscriptions to its website and around the globe by major booksellers and news distributors, including Bloomberg and ThomsonReuters. Jack Plunkett is the author of numerous books, including The Next Boom: What you absolutely, positively have to know about the world between now and 2025. This book won a 2011 gold medal in the Business Book Awards competition sponsored by Axiom and INC Magazine. Plunkett is frequently interviewed as an expert source by publications such as Time magazine, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and Investor's Business Daily, media outlets such as NPR's Marketplace, ABC, and CBS Marketwatch, as well as local and regional newspapers and national columnists. Plunkett received an Academic Book of the Year Award for his Plunkett's Health Care Industry Almanac, and he was a regional finalist in the Entrepreneur of the Year Awards sponsored by Ernst & Young.
- Author(s)Jack W. Plunkett
- PublisherPlunkett Research, Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitlePlunkett's Industry Almanacs
- Place of PublicationHouston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlunkett Research, Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.