All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe food industry is among the most competitive and globally-linked of all business sectors. Plunkett's Food Industry Almanac will be your guide to the entire food business, from production, to distribution, to retailing. This exciting new book covers everything you need to kw about the food, beverage and tobacco industry, including: Analysis of major trends and markets; historical statistics and tables; major food producers such as Kraft and Frito Lay; retailers of all types, from convenience store operators to giant supermarket chains; emerging techlogies including genetically-engineered (GM) foods; giant distributors such as Sysco; beverage companies such as Coca-Cola; wine, liquor and beer producers; tobacco, candy and gum; and much more. We discuss trends in food commodities demand, agricultural biotechlogy, imports and exports, as well as growing demand in China and other emerging markets. This book includes statistical tables, industry contacts and indexes. The corporate section includes our proprietary, in-depth profiles of 450 leading companies, public and private, in all facets of the industry.
Purchasers will find a form in the book enabling them to register for 1-year, 1-seat online access to tools at Plunkett Research Online, including the ability to view the market research/industry trends section and industry statistics. You have access, at additional charge, to the very latest data posted to Plunkett Research Online. Online tools allow you to search and view selected companies, and then export selected company contact data, including executive names. You'll find a complete overview, industry analysis and market research report in one superb, value-priced package.
- Author BiographyJack W. Plunkett is CEO & Publisher of Plunkett Research, Ltd., a Houston-based provider of market research and industry information in printed and electronic formats. He is the author of numerous books, including The Next Boom: What You Absolutely, Positively Have to Know About the World Between Now and 2025. Plunkett is frequently interviewed as an expert source by publications such as Time magazine, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and Investor's Business Daily, and media outlets such as NPR's Marketplace, ABC, and CBS Marketwatch. Plunkett received an Academic Book of the Year Award for his Plunkett's Health Care Industry Almanac, and he was a regional finalist in the Entrepreneur of the Year Awards sponsored by Ernst & Young.
- Author(s)Jack W. Plunkett
- PublisherPlunkett Research, Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitlePlunkett's Industry Almanacs
- Place of PublicationHouston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlunkett Research, Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1483 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.