All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGreen techlogy initiatives are becoming pervasive around the world and in virtually all industry sectors. For example, construction projects of all types are becoming green at a rapid clip, from new homes to giant office towers. Consumer products and food products are emphasizing green components. Even textile and apparel makers are emphasizing recycled, natural fabrics. Investment in green facilities and techlogies will grow exponentially once a tipping point occurs that proves true ecomy of scale and solid return on investment. This carefully-researched book covers exciting trends in green techlogies and supply chains, manufacturing, research, development and businesses of all types. It includes a thorough market analysis as well as our highly respected trends analysis. You'll find a complete overview, industry analysis and market research report in one superb, value-priced package. It contains thousands of contacts for business and industry leaders, industry associations, Internet sites and other resources. This book also includes statistical tables, an industry glossary and thorough indexes. The corporate profiles section of the book includes our proprietary, in-depth profiles of the 300 leading companies in all facets of the green techlogy sector.
Purchasers will find a form in the book enabling them to register for 1-year, 1-seat online access to tools at Plunkett Research Online, including the ability to view the market research/industry trends section and industry statistics. You have access, at additional charge, to the very latest data posted to Plunkett Research Online. Online tools enable you to search and view selected companies, and then export selected company contact data, including executive names. You'll find a complete overview, industry analysis and market research report in one superb, value-priced package.
- Author BiographyJack W. Plunkett is CEO & Publisher of Plunkett Research, Ltd., a Houston-based provider of market research and industry information in printed and electronic formats. He is the author of numerous books, including The Next Boom: What You Absolutely, Positively Have to Know About the World Between Now and 2025. Plunkett is frequently interviewed as an expert source by publications such as Time magazine, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and Investor's Business Daily, and media outlets such as NPR's Marketplace, ABC, and CBS Marketwatch. Plunkett received an Academic Book of the Year Award for his Plunkett's Health Care Industry Almanac, and he was a regional finalist in the Entrepreneur of the Year Awards sponsored by Ernst & Young.
- Author(s)Jack W. Plunkett
- PublisherPlunkett Research, Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitlePlunkett's Industry Almanacs
- Place of PublicationHouston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlunkett Research, Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight1111 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.