All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new almanac will be your ready-reference guide to the e-commerce and Internet business worldwide. You'll get all of the data you need, including complete e-commerce statistics, trends and techlogies analysis, Internet research and development, growth companies, online services and markets, bricks & clicks and other online retailing strategies, emerging e-commerce techlogies and Internet usage trends. Plus, you also get access to our profiles of nearly 450 e-commerce and internet companies--our own unique list of companies that are the leaders in this field, from online retailers, to manufacturers of software and equipment for Internet communications, to Internet services providers. Our corporate profiles include executive contacts, growth plans, financial records, addresses, phone and fax numbers and more. This invative book offers unique information, all indexed and cross-indexed. Our industry analysis section covers business to consumer, business to business, online financial services and techlogies, as well as Internet access and usage trends. The book includes numerous statistical tables covering such topics as e-commerce revenues, access trends, global Internet users, etc.
Purchasers will find a form in the book enabling them to register for 1-year, 1-seat online access to tools at Plunkett Research Online, including the ability to view the market research/industry trends section and industry statistics. You have access, at additional charge, to the very latest data posted to Plunkett Research Online. Online tools enable you to search and view selected companies, and then export selected company contact data, including executive names. You'll find a complete overview, industry analysis and market research report in one superb, value-priced package.
- Author BiographyJack W. Plunkett is CEO & Publisher of Plunkett Research, Ltd., a Houston-based provider of market research and industry information in printed and electronic formats. He is the author of numerous books, including The Next Boom: What You Absolutely, Positively Have to Know About the World Between Now and 2025. Plunkett is frequently interviewed as an expert source by publications such as Time magazine, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and Investor's Business Daily, and media outlets such as NPR's Marketplace, ABC, and CBS Marketwatch. Plunkett received an Academic Book of the Year Award for his Plunkett's Health Care Industry Almanac, and he was a regional finalist in the Entrepreneur of the Year Awards sponsored by Ernst & Young.
- Author(s)Jack W. Plunkett
- PublisherPlunkett Research, Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePlunkett's Industry Almanacs
- Place of PublicationHouston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlunkett Research, Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1420 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine32 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.