Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionPlus-Size Tops to Crochet is an informative crocheting booklet designed with plus-sized ladies in mind.Crocheters cant simply take a smaller pattern and increase the number of stiches or rows to get a garment that fits and flatters. Help is here! These five stylish crochet patterns for jackets and cardigans flatter plus sizes. Abbreviation key included.
- Author BiographyMargaret Hubert is the author of more than 20 crochet and knitting books, including Plus Size Crochet, Knits for Men, Knit or Crochet--Have It Your Way, The Complete Photo Guide to Crochet, The Complete Photo Guide to Knitting, The Granny Square Book, Lacework for Adventurous Crocheters, Runway Crochet, and Customize Your Knitting. She has enjoyed a lifelong career designing both crochet and knit patterns for yarn companies and book and magazine publishers. Hubert also teaches at yarn shops, retreats, and national gatherings, and rarely misses a national conference in the needle-arts field. A world traveler, Hubert pays close attention to the fashions in Europe and spots trends as they hit New York. In 2012, in fitting tribute to Hubert's lifelong work as a knitting and crochet designer, the Crochet Guild of America inducted her into their Jean Leinhauser Crochet Hall of Fame. Her work and information about the events she attends can be found on her blog: margaretshooksandneedles.blogspot.com. She lives in Pawling, New York.
- Author(s)Margaret Hubert
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.