Pocket Beer Guide 2015: The World's Best Craft and Traditional Beers -- Covers 3,500 Beers by Stephen Beaumont, Tim Webb (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.59Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive and most up-to-date guide to the world's best beers. Praise for the 2014 edition: The gold standard of worldly beer guides, shrunk to fit in your jeans. -- Draft Magazine Beaumont and Webb do an outstanding job of treading better beer's backwaters. -- Celebrator Beer News, America's Premier Brewspaper Collaborators Stephen Beaumont and Tim Webb (World Atlas of Beer) have teamed up once again for this seminal collection of 3,500 expert beer reviews, 500 more than the previous edition. Pocket Beer 2015 combines their deep kwledge about beer with a team of international beer experts with regional kwledge to create the ultimate guide to the world's best beers. An extensive opening chapter explains what constitutes a craft beer, introduces beer styles and provides guidance on pairing beer with meals, including breakfast (!), as well as such foods as fish, desserts and cheese. The book organizes the 3,500 thumbnail reviews by country, 65 in all. The authors and international experts provide succinct commentary on each beer, its key characteristics and the region where beer lovers can best experience the beer in its original culture and setting. The brews cover the extraordinary variety that the world has to offer, from Belgium's Trappist beers to Britain's stouts and North America's craft brews. The selections range from traditional favorites to exciting discoveries. This landmark portable guide provides beer fans and conisseurs with easy access to an expert overview and puts a world of superb beers at their disposal. It is a 'must' for brewpubs, bars, restaurants, caterers and anybody who enjoys a good glass of beer.
- Author BiographyStephen Beaumont is a writer and journalist who has been writing about beer for over 20 years. He has nine regular columns and contributes to a range of publications, from the International Herald Tribune to Wine Enthusiast magazine. He has also written, co-written or contributed to 11 books, including The World Atlas of Beer. He lives in Toronto, Canada. Tim Webb is renowned as a beer writer across Europe and North America. He has a particular interest in Belgian and international craft brewing. He compiled eight editions of Good Beer Guide Belgium and co-wrote 100 Belgian Beers to Try Before You Die. Tim writes for Beer Advocate Magazine and is managing editor of his own niche publishing company. He lives near Cambridge, England.
- Author(s)Stephen Beaumont,Tim Webb
- PublisherFirefly Books
- Date of Publication17/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFirefly Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width109 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.21New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.