All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of a new series of pocket art activity books. Evidence suggests that doodling isn't the result of an idle mind but in fact a keen one as doodling has been proven to increase the attention span. Most doodle books are large desktop type books that don't encourage spontaneity. Doodling should be done in pockets of time - when you are commuting, travelling, waiting for a friend or an appointment...and this small format paperback with an elastic closer is the perfect partner for doodling on the go. Many people are scared of drawing and don't kw where to start. Pocket Doodles has over 100 pages of prompts - some are graphic shapes, lines and patterns and others are photographs reproduced in greyscale so the user can make them their own and embellish with colour.
- Author BiographyFrances Lincoln Publishers was founded by Frances Lincoln in 1977. The company published its first books two years later, and has been creating illustrated books of the highest quality ever since, offering style and expertise to readers worldwide.
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note75 black & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width114 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaperback / softback (stationery)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.