All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is an herbal remedy for most ailments - and you will find the most important ones in this concise pocket guide. Co-authored by Karin Kraft, one of the members of the German Commission E, and Christopher Hobbs, a rewned North-American herbalist, this handy pocket guide gives you the decisive facts about important medicinal herbs, taking into consideration both major European mographs (Commission E and ESCOP) and up-to-date clinical trials. The book goes on to inform the reader on the usage of herbal remedies for a number of common indications. The book gives first-hand, easy to access information on the administration of herbal remedies for the medical practitioner and herbal therapist alike. Profit from the wealth of German tradition, extended by North American experience in the usage of herbal medicines.
- Author(s)Christopher Hobbs,Karin Kraft
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/04/2004
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note11
- Weight370 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.