All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionExercise stress testing is a valuable diagstic tool in the detection of cardiac disease and related problems. This pocket guide provides an overview of exercise stress testing, indications for testing, and patient preparation, and then discusses each possible finding and what to do to complete/terminate a test or handle complications, etc. While there are ermously large volumes on the subject, it is t easy to find a small but thorough guide such as this.
- Author(s)Dennis A. Tighe,Edward K. Chung
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/1997
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Science Inc.
- Content Note175
- Weight406 g
- Width115 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.