All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExercise stress testing is a valuable diagstic tool in the detection of cardiac disease and related problems. This pocket guide provides an overview of exercise stress testing, indications for testing, and patient preparation, and then discusses each possible finding and what to do to complete/terminate a test or handle complications, etc. While there are ermously large volumes on the subject, it is t easy to find a small but thorough guide such as this.
- Author(s)Dennis A. Tighe,Edward K. Chung
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/1997
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Science Inc.
- Content Note175
- Weight406 g
- Width115 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.