All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe use of a widely accepted diagstic classification is vital for the effective treatment of psychiatric patients, and is essential in research. This pocket-book version of Chapter V of the 10th revision of the International Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD-10) will facilitate both practice and research. It provides a quickly accessible and easy-to-use source of information about the new classification. The book has been compiled with a range of users in mind, including psychiatrists of all grades of seniority and experience, researchers, medical records staff and data analysts. Managers and other n-medically qualified mental health professionals will also find it useful. Compiled by a psychiatrist, this pocket-book is practical and clinical in its approach, and brings together in one place all major aspects of the description and diagsis of psychiatric disorders.
- Author(s)J. E. Cooper,World Health Organization(WHO)
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/1994
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Weight353 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.