All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with ready-to-use activities to get you started, this fully updated book provides a pocket-sized selection of ideas that will help you to infuse Multiple Intelligences into everyday teaching. The practical teaching strategies covered have been tailored to encourage awareness and use of MI in the classroom at both primary and secondary level.
- Author BiographyMike Fleetham is a learning design consultant, trainer, and facilitator, working with teachers and learners worldwide to help make education more effective and enjoyable. He specialises in the practical down-to-earth infusion of thinking skills, multiple intelligences, learning styles and skills-based learning into creative curricula.
- Author(s)Mike Fleetham
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePocket PAL
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight129 g
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.