Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers users a way to connect to essential information while away from the office. It shows how to build real-world applications for the growing Pocket PC market and covers creating complete applications by mixing theory and practice.
- Author BiographyBruce Krell (Beverly Hills, CA) is an independent software consultant who develops real-time/multithreaded/device driver applications in C, C++, and Java for a variety of companies and government organisations. Krell has extensive Windows teaching experience, conducts hands-on software engineering and programming workshops, and teaches graduate and undergraduate courses at several local universities in the areas of software engineering, computer graphics, operating systems, compiler design, user interfaces including X-Windows and MS Windows, expert systems, and information system engineering. He developed the Java Seminar In A Box (SIB) licensed by Microsoft. Dr. Krell is the co-author of Programming Windows with Visual C++ 6.0, Microsoft Press, and the author of Programming Windows with Java and WFC, IDG Books.
- Author(s)Bruce Krell
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleApplication Development S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date26/02/2008
- Content Note1
- Weight826 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.