CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA Codeword is a special kind of crossword: there are clues and all of the answers are placed in the grid, but they are in code. Each letter of the alphabet appears at least once in the grid, and each has been substituted for a number, from 1 to 26. In a Codeword puzzle, a single letter is always represented by the same number, wherever it appears in the puzzle. The challenge is to decipher the code. Two or three letters are usually revealed, to give the solver a head start. Only dictionary words are deployed ( proper uns appear in the puzzles), so a good kwledge of English will help with solving the puzzles.
- Author Biography1/17/12: Cover and text files posted to ftp. Requestd schedule tweaks from Brandon - OK 10/13. 9/29-Schedule OK requested-OK 10/10. Need dates in edit specs to schedule.
- Author(s)The Puzzle Society
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight127 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.