All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn many cultures, the number 4 is closely connected to the order of the world. To solve this 4th collection of 100 brand-new Codeword puzzles, order and logic will be useful tools. A Codeword is a special kind of crossword: There are clues, and all of the answers are placed in the grid, but they are in code. Each letter of the alphabet appears at least once in the grid, and each has been substituted for a number, from 1 to 26. In a Codeword puzzle, a single letter is always represented by the same number wherever it appears in the puzzle. The challenge is to decipher the code. Two or three letters are revealed to give the solver a head start. Only dictionary words are deployed ( proper uns appear in the grids), so a good kwledge of English, plus a bit of logic, will help you solve these puzzles.
- Author BiographyThe Puzzle Society(TM) is the Web's premier source for challenging, professionally constructed puzzles and games. Updated daily and boasting a gaming archive of more than 8,000 puzzles, The Puzzle Society(TM) offers more than 70 nationally syndicated puzzles, including the Washington Post Crossword, Los Angeles Times Crossword, Universal Crossword, Universal Jigsaw, and Daily Jumble.
- Author(s)The Puzzle Society
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight128 g
- Width104 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.