All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur third Pocket Posh Hidato collection presents one hundred challenging puzzles in five difficulty levels. Hidato(R) is a pure logic puzzle that is easy to learn and difficult to master, making it the perfect challenge. Each hidato puzzle starts with a grid partially filled with numbers. The goal is to fill the grid with consecutive numbers that connect horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. Hidato can be solved using 100 percent logic and requires math or guesswork. You need only careful thought and determination to solve Hidato(R) puzzles. This 100-puzzle collection delivers hours of mind-sharpening fun. This attractive, tidy package is sized for portability and is part of our best-selling series of puzzle books that feature highly stylized, embellished covers and boast 5 million copies in print.
- Author BiographyThe Puzzle Society(TM) is the Web's premier source for challenging, professionally constructed puzzles and games. Updated daily and boasting a gaming archive of more than 8,000 puzzles, The Puzzle Society(TM) offers more than 70 nationally syndicated puzzles, including the Washington Post Crossword, Los Angeles Times Crossword, Universal Crossword, Universal Jigsaw, and Daily Jumble.
- Author(s)The Puzzle Society
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight127 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.