All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionPocket Posh + Jane Austen = Classic pair! This purse-sized collection of puzzles and quizzes on all things Jane will be a must-have for Janeites and wannabes! Fans and scholars alike will be amused and entertained by these puzzles, which were created specifically for this lovely package. An engaging and stylish collection of brain-teasing puzzles and quizzes for fans of Jane Austen. Where is Jane Austen buried? What is the first Jane Austen vel that was published? The popularity of Jane Austen combined with the engaging aspect of a puzzling challenge will make this pocket posh title irresistible.
- Author BiographyThe Puzzle Society, www.thepuzzlesociety.com, is the Web's premier source for challenging, professionally constructed puzzles and games. Boasting a gaming archive of more than 7,000 puzzles, the Puzzle Society offers more than 50 nationally syndicated puzzles, including the Washington Post Crossword, L.A. Times Crossword, Universal Crossword, Universal Jigsaw, and Daily Jumble.
- Author(s)The Puzzle Society
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.