All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe addiction to Sudoku puzzles continues, Pocket Posh Sudoku 2 features an appealing tactile cover and contains 100 puzzles making it an irresistible package!
- Author BiographyThe Puzzle Society is the Web's premier source for challenging, professionally constructed puzzles and games. Updated daily and boasting a gaming archive of more than 8,000 puzzles, The Puzzle Society offers more than 70 nationally syndicated puzzles, including the Washington Post Crossword, Los Angeles Times Crossword, Universal Crossword, Universal Jigsaw, and Daily Jumble.
- Author(s)The Puzzle Society
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication05/01/2009
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- keith03508 Aug, 2012by
My travel companion, it comes with me always particularly on air travel.
I bought this book because of a purchae I had made at an Airport about 12 monthsw ago - A Pocket Posh Sudoku 100 Puzzles book - The book was particularly good because of it's semi hard cover and quality pages which could stand quite a bit of punishment and not rip at the slightest use of a rubber . There is no comparison between this product and other suzuku puzzle books which are usually made from poor quality recycled paper.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43