Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis sophisticated and feminine puzzle book is small in size but big on fun and style. Pocket Posh Sudoku 3 has 100 fun puzzles. The cover features an irresistibly tactile design. It is the perfect accessories and go with everything. It is the perfect take-along; plus, this little gem slips nicely into either a purse or pocket. Fun and smart. What's t to love? * Pretty, smart. The slim design of this popular puzzle book makes is the go-to puzzle book for energetic girls. * Puzzles are a smart form of exercise. According to the American Society on Aging, 84 percent of people polled spend time daily in activities such as puzzle solving. While there isn't conclusive evidence that doing puzzles increases brain function, it certainly can't hurt!
- Author BiographyThe Puzzle Society is the Web's premier source for challenging, professionally constructed puzzles and games. Updated daily and boasting a gaming archive of more than 8,000 puzzles, The Puzzle Society offers more than 70 nationally syndicated puzzles, including the Washington Post Crossword, Los Angeles Times Crossword, Universal Crossword, Universal Jigsaw, and Daily Jumble.
- Author(s)The Puzzle Society
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication18/05/2009
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight122 g
- Width121 mm
- Height139 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.