All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComplement your style while challenging your mind with this fresh twist on Japanese puzzle games. Sukendo combines the logic of Sudoku with the arithmetic interplay of Kakuro and Fusion for ultimate puzzle-solving fun. The modern tactile design makes the book a stylish accessory that will go with anything and fit nicely into a purse or a pocket. The perfect gift for any female puzzler, Pocket Posh Sukendo features an elastic band closure and hours of mind-sharpening fun.
- Author BiographyThe Puzzle Society(TM) is the Web's premier source for challenging, professionally constructed puzzles and games. Updated daily and boasting a gaming archive of more than 8,000 puzzles, The Puzzle Society(TM) offers more than 70 nationally syndicated puzzles, including the Washington Post Crossword, Los Angeles Times Crossword, Universal Crossword, Universal Jigsaw, and Daily Jumble.
- Author(s)The Puzzle Society
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width111 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.