Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionTest your Bard kwledge with these amusing puzzles and quizzes wrapped in a posh lovely package. An engaging and stylish collection of brain-teasing puzzles and quizzes for Bard lovers. Do you kw which university William Shakespeare attended? A: Oxford, B: Cambridge, C: Glasgow, D: None. Who dies first-Romeo or Juliet? A: Romeo, B: Juliet, C: They both live, D: They die at the same time. William Shakespeare's timeless and universal themes of love, loss, and human nature have been adapted to the page and screen for over 400 years.
- Author BiographyThe Puzzle Society is the Web's premier source for challenging, professionally constructed puzzles and games. Updated daily and boasting a gaming archive of more than 8,000 puzzles, The Puzzle Society offers more than 70 nationally syndicated puzzles, including the Washington Post Crossword, Los Angeles Times Crossword, Universal Crossword, Universal Jigsaw, and Daily Jumble.
- Author(s)The Puzzle Society
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight150 g
- Width99 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.