About this product
- DescriptionThe Pocket Rough Guide Florence is the essential guide to Tuscany's beautiful capital. Whether you're visiting big-hitter museums such as the Uffizi and the Accademia, bar-hopping in the Oltrar district, or escaping the crowds in hilltop Fiesole, this thoroughly researched guide has all the expert information you'll need. The Best of Florence section picks out the city's highlights, and suggested itineraries help you plan your time. Insider reviews reveal the best places to eat, drink and sleep for all budgets, plotted on clear, easy-to-follow maps, and a pull-out map with street index can be used with the guide or on its own, to help you explore every corner of this fascinating city. Crammed with useful pointers - from picturesque spots for an al fresco drink to a rundown of must-see Renaissance frescoes - the Pocket Rough Guide Florence will ensure you make the most of your trip.
- Author(s)Jonathan Buckley
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight220 g
- Width106 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $21.99Trending at AU $24.91
- AU $8.69Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $24.29Trending at AU $24.68
- AU $23.28Trending at AU $24.47
- AU $8.61Trending at AU $10.90
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.18
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $39.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.