All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis pocket-sized activity book contains pages and pages of fun activities with an artistic twist! Packed into a neat, portable size, it's the ultimate hands-on book for creative children everywhere. It will keep little artists on the move - or on holiday - entertained for hours on end.
- Author BiographyRuth Thomson is a prize-winning children's author, who specializes in writing art, literacy and history books. She has written several children's titles for the National Gallery in London, activity packs for the Tate and a book about war posters for the Imperial War Museum, as well as educational books on the art of portraits, landscapes, still life and other topics for major educational publishers. She has also written a children's biography of Georgia O'Keeffe. Ruth divides her time between East Sussex and France and enjoys travelling, walking and stone carving.
- Author(s)Ruth Thomson
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Kids
- Content Noteapproximately 40 one colour illustrations & 40 four colour illustrations
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Interest Age6+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.17
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.