All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhy waste time guessing at what you need to kw for the podiatry boards? Maximize your exam preparation time with this quick-hit question and answer review. The unique question and single-answer format eliminates the guesswork associated with traditional multiple-choice Q & A reviews and reinforces only the correct answers you'll need to kw on exam day. Emphasis is placed on distilling key facts and clinical pearls essential for exam success. Great for certification and re-certification, this high-yield review for the boards is the perfect compliment to larger texts for intense, streamlined review in the days and weeks before your exam.
- Author BiographyDonald Kushner, D.P.M. is Professor and Chairman of the Department of Podiatric Medicine at Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Author(s)Donald Kushner
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitlePearls of Wisdom
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight670 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.