All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is part of the 'Experiencing Poetry' series which invites readers to jump into a selection of poems written by people from different places and times. The readers are given the keys needed to unlock the poems. The meanings of poems are explored and the techniques poets use to create their effects are explained.
- Author(s)Jessica Cohn
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleExperiencing Poetry
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.