All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaugh out loud on this hilarious journey through the kooky creations of Alan Katz and Edward Koren. From the giggle-until-it-hurts author that brought you the Silly Dilly series, this collection of side-splitting verse will have readers slapping their knees and rolling in the aisles. Whether you're staying out of trouble or constantly causing it, these rowdy rhymes turn our wacky world upside-down to reveal the pitfalls of hopeless homework, tricky travels, sibling shenanigans, and everything in between.
- Author BiographyAlan Katz has been a print and television comedy writer for more than twenty years. In addition to being a multiple Emmy nominee for his work on The Rosie O'Donnell Show and Disney's Raw Toonage, he has written for children's programming on Nickelodeon, ABC Television, Warner Brothers Animation's Taz-Mania, and many others. Alan is the author of several adult humor books; he has written humorous essays for The New York Times and other publications. Alan lives in Weston, Connecticut, with his journalist wife, Rose, and their children Simone, Andrew, Nathan, and David. Visit him online at AlanKatzBooks.com. Edward Koren may be best known for his work in the New Yorker magazine, where he has published nearly one thousand cartoons. He has written and illustrated several children's books, including Very Hairy Harry. He taught at Brown University and received a Guggenheim Fellowship. He lives with his family in Vermont.
- Author(s)Alan Katz
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintMargaret K McElderry Books
- Content Notef-c jkt (no spfx); b-w line art
- Weight543 g
- Width177 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Illustrator(s)Edward Koren
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.