All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever needed to laugh, cry, sigh or d your head but life places obstacles preventing your indulgence in these simple expressions? Well, read and laugh out loud or give a little chuckle. Scream or let the tears roll down your face; sigh or bury your head in the pillow; d or shake your head so hard it hurts. Indulge your feelings through these pages and whenever you need to express just one more time read ather poem.
- Author BiographyAngelique Forbes was born on the Caribbean island of Jamaica. Her mother's undying love for reading nurtured in her a love for poetry. A tragic loss in her early twenties saw her love of poetry her only medium of expression and it is this loss and love which has produced this book.
- Author(s)Angelique Forbes
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.