All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAndre Breton (1896-1966) was the founder of Surrealism and a major leader of the avante-garde movement in France following World War I. This exceptional volume brings together the most comprehensive selection of poems by Breton available in the English language. Here, in a bilingual French-English format are 73 poems representing all styles and stages of the writer's career.
- Author BiographyTranslator Jean-Pierre Cauvin is Professor of French at the University of Texas at Austin. He has written several books and numerous articles on topics including French poetry to Surrealism. Mary Ann Caws is Distinguished Professor of English, French, and Comparative Literature at The City University of New York. She is the author, translator, and editor of numerous books on the major figures of Surrealism, including Andre Breton. Authors reside in Austin, TX and New York City.
- Author(s)Andre Breton
- PublisherBlack Widow Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2006
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Widow Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width163 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.53
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.