Poems of the First World War: Never Such Innocence by Orion Publishing Co (Paperback, 1993)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionAn excitingly original collection of war poetry - a handbook of Great War verse from favourites such as Owen, Sassoon and Brooke as well as rediscovered poems and songs Assembling a broad selection of Great War poetry, this volume includes the famous but also the less well kwn poets, the popular songs of the day and poems from the Home Front. Here are Brooke's The Soldier, Owen's Spring Offensive - but also anymous marching songs such as When This Blasted War Is Over, sung by British troops in their thousands, and poems by the women back home who waited for news of sons and husbands.
- Author BiographyMartin Stephen has written over twelve books on subjects ranging from British warship design to English Literature. He is a regular contributor to various journals on literature, education and military history.
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication02/09/1993
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhoenix (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date26/05/2016
- Content Note2M.
- Weight370 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMartin Stephen
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.