All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPoems to My Daughter is a biographical book of poetry in memory of my daughter Natasha Love Gonsalves written in both English and Spanish. It speaks of how I have kept my connection by writing poems to her and asking her for guidance. I express my feelings of how I have learned to manage and cope from the beginning of her loss, to the midpoint of numbness that protected my emotions from getting lost in the reality of life. Poemas Para Mi Hija es un libro biografico de la poesia en memoria de mi hija Natasha Love Gonsalves escrito en Ingles y Espal. Se habla de como he mantenido mi relacion escribiendo poemas a ella y pedirle orientacion. Expreso mis sentimientos de como he aprendido a manejar y hacer frente desde el comienzo de su perdida, hasta el punto medio de entumecimiento que protegia mis emociones se pierda en la realidad de la vida.
- Author BiographyRebecca Flores is a leader in inspiration and motivational speaking. A best selling self-published author, poet, performer, educator, mentor and hosts her own Television Program The Rebecca Flores Show, a syndicated weekly program on arts and culture which focuses on individuals and their success stories whom are living their dreams. She is a self-taught impressive deep-root surrealist artist who expresses her feelings and thoughts through painting and poetry writing. She is a business woman with an accounting and finance background. To the public she is regarded as a high spirit, strong willed woman with many accomplishments. Rebecca is a Puerto Rican, born in New York City and raised in the South Bronx, who moved to Rhode Island where she now makes her home. Her first autobiography Elements of Life-Elementos de Vida, a collection of anthologies in a poetic therapeutic way, is a book with a purpose that came forth out of the love for her brother Daniel and her father Ismael. Her book is to inspire her audience and readers to live life to the fullest potential by creating elements and balance in a very positive way. Rebecca's main objective is to touch people with the beauty that she has bald-faced, observes and has lived everyday in the world around her. She does not limit herself from being curious and fascinated by her surroundings. Her compassion as an educator is to fulfill her love of working with people by researching and finding creative ways and techniques in developing her own skills. Currently, Rebecca is studying voraciously, mastering her degrees in art therapy and surrounding herself with knowledge and wisdom in the area of her culture on Puerto Rican Literature.
- Author(s)Rebecca Flores
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAbigail DesChamps,Dionne Montgomery
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.