All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn times of war, write like it's a weapon, and in times of peace do the same. . . . Live to exalt the pure values of the people. --Miguel HernandezYoung Argentine human rights activist Maria Garrido shows how revolutionary poets (including Federico Garcia Lorca) used their art during the Spanish Civil War.
- Author BiographyYoung Argentinean human rights activist.
- PublisherOcean Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2010
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOcean Press
- Weight222 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.