Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- Author(s)Erica Sanchez
- Date of Publication06/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Author BiographyWell they say with every rainstorm follows a colorful rainbow! I started utilizing writing as an outlet for me to express my true emotions and feelings; I never looked at it as a career or even a hobby. I just kinda jotted things down along the days and expressed myself to a clean white sheet with no voice. As I began to unravel and spill my emotions to this sheet with no voice I started to notice my writing skills expanding onto a level of strength. Writing became a habit and then an obsession and now an addiction. I had no boundaries as too where this writing thing would lead me. I started to explore different writing sites and found one truly handy to me. I began writing on hubpages.com about 19 months ago. Now I find myself glued to my pc. I started off writing journal entries on love and hate and my past accounts. Like many woman of this world I was once abused mentally, physically and emotionally. I had no way of expressing my true emotions nor was I able to fight back physically so the way I treated my broken heart was through writing. As time began to travel I became a little bit wiser. I no longer craved to fall a victim of abuse. One day I gained the courage to just refrain myself from the failed marriage I was consuming. I walked out trying not too look back. Looking back held me captive for a period of time with anger, resentment, hate, obscurity, bitterness, and sadness. I was no longer looking at a woman but at a shadow monster who took over my mind and thoughts. With that said I came to find myself wanting more out of life and pushing my limits. Which I have and find myself doing, So if you ever feel that you cannot make it just bow your head and say a little prayer and ask that the lord grant you the strength to keep pushing.......
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.