All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt some point in time, we have all sat solemnly alone, gazing at the universe. Where are we? What are we? Shane R. Verge addresses these questions in poems such as Are We Gone Yet? Woke today, or so it felt. / Shivering endless, loneliness / Rules these dreary thoughts. / Who's out there? he writes. This is then contrasted in poems such as Me. I am a swift brush stroke from the great artist / Upon this abrasive canvas of life, never / Meaning to be perfect in this swirl of insanity. He hopes to highlight that emotions such as vulnerability and isolation are rmal, yet artistic expression can help set you free.
- Author BiographyShane Verge is an up and coming poet who lives with his wife and two of his four children in Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. He is an avid outdoors-man with a close affinity to the sea. Much of the inspiration for his poetry comes from the dark, brooding moods of the ocean.
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.