All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPoetry Doesn't Sell is John McNeeley's followup to his successful self-published debut 39. PDS is lighter and less introspective than its predecessor. With his slate clean of it's demons and debris, McNeeley is able to write about the happiness in his personal life, while waxing stalgic about his city and America as a whole. Character studies and dark fiction dreams are also themes in PDS.
- Author BiographyJohn McNeeley is the author of the poetry/memoir collection 39. He was born in 1971 and raised in Boston, where he has fronted rock bands, worked in FM radio, and immersed himself in pubs, rock clubs, and the Boston nightlife in general throughout the 90s. He has also lived in Southern California, which he considers a second home. John is the singer and lyricist of The Suburban Exiles, as well as a poet who does open mic night time to time. He resides in a small town south of Boston. Poetry Doesn't Sell is his second collection of works.
- Author(s)John McNeeley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.