All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
About this product
- DescriptionA ground-breaking collection of children's poetry filled with life, music and rhythm that brings together the voices of black writers from Britain, Africa, America, Asia and the Caribbean. Including work from Benjamin Zephaniah, Maya Angelou and Zinziswa Mandela, this is an exciting anthology, compiled by one of today's top black British writers.
- Author BiographyGrace Nichols was born in Guyana and came to Britain in 1977. In 1983 she won the Commonwealth Poetry Prize for her cycle of poems i is a long memoried woman. She is married to the children's poet John Agard and is the author of several books for children.
- Author(s)Grace Nichols
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/1990
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight106 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.