All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is how poetry works. Do you need to write about poetry or want to understand poems and be able to write top essays or poetry criticisms? In this book, you will discover the key to understanding poetry, and the secrets, which will raise your understanding. This book shows you how poetry works and how to make sense of it. This book is useful for students taking college or university-based English first year degree courses, students taking A-Level courses in English Literature, college and university central and English Department libraries, people who love language and want to understand more about language, creative writers and students of creative writing.
- Author BiographyRichard Cochrane BA(Hons) PhD gained a first class honours degree in English from Cardiff University, where he went on to gain his doctorate and become an Academic Tutor in English. He now lives and works in London, where he enjoys spending Sunday mornings browsing antiques in the many antique fairs in his area.
- Author(s)Richard Cochrane
- PublisherGLMP Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAbergele
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight235 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byAlan Pearce,Dr. Graham Lawler,Rachel Elliott
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.