Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionPoppy was a romantic home grown poet from the foothills of South Carolina. He wrote about nature, family, and home. He passed away in 1996 at the age of 72. His poems are unique and from the heart.
- Author BiographyEA Alex Hanvey was born in 1924 in McCormick, SC, and grew up with two brothers and one sister in the home he describes in his poem, The Homestead. The family calls the land and house the Farm. After serving in the US Navy in WWII, Alex graduated from Clemson College with a degree in Civil Engineering. He worked as a civil engineer until founding his own construction company where he worked almost 30 years until his death in 1996 at the age of 72. He had a special place in his heart for the down and out and for children. He was known as Poppy to his 3 children and 5 grandchildren.
- Author(s)E A Hanvey,Stephan A Hanvey
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.