Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionSpecifically designed for survey and genre courses, this anthology provides comprehensive coverage of the English poetry tradition, ranging chrologically from Beowulf to recent works by Margaret Atwood and Seamus Heaney. The editors have chosen poems that best reflect their period and genre, and while focusing on the finest work by major poets, their choice includes selective treatment of mir figures. An ideal text for both students and teachers, the volume also contains a historical introduction by M. L. Rosenthal, concise headtes on each author, and an extended essay on prosody by Sally Gall.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/1988
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight1582 g
- Width149 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byM.L. Rosenthal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.