Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionPoetry in Theory: An Anthology 1900--2000 brings together key critical and theoretical texts from the twentieth century which have animated debates about modern poetry.* Helps readers to think critically about the nature of modern poetry, and to engage with broader questions about aesthetics, language, culture and imagination.* Includes texts by poets, critics, theorists and philosophers, ranging from Ezra Pound to Jacques Derrida.* Texts in translation from French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian are presented alongside the work of writers from Britain, Ireland, the United States, Africa, India and the Caribbean.* Each text is accompanied by a brief biographical and thematic introduction.* A system of cross--referencing points up significant connections and disagreements between the texts.* Includes a thematic index and chrology.
- Author BiographyJon Cook is Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities at the University of East Anglia and a Senior Lecturer in the Department of American and English Literature. His published work includes Romanticism and Ideology (1981), William Hazlitt: Selected Writings (1998) and numerous essays on Romanticism, critical and cultural theory, and contemporary writing.
- Author(s)Jon Cook
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2004
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBlackwell Anthologies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight1086 g
- Width172 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.