All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI sling my baby like a bindle on my back, / tramping along the tracks / countless feet have worn before. A collection of poems by Lauren Wayne, inspired by parenting her hobo baby, Mikko. Lauren blogs at HoboMama.com about natural and attachment parenting.
- Author BiographyLauren Wayne lives and writes in Seattle with her husband, Sam; her five-year-old son, Mikko; and one-year-old baby Alrik. Visit her at www.HoboMama.com, a blog about natural parenting; www.LaurenWayne.com, a behind-the-scenes look at writing and blogging; and www.NaturalParentsNetwork, a site that brings together attachment parents interested in a natural lifestyle.
- Author(s)Lauren Wayne
- Date of Publication24/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.