All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis twenty North Carolina poets included here are amply represented by exemplary poems. Their selections are difficult or easy, disturbing or satisfying, according to the mood and style; they symbolize the diverse and delightful literary face of North Carolina. Originally published in 1963. A UNC Press Enduring Edition -- UNC Press Enduring Editions use the latest in digital techlogy to make available again books from our distinguished backlist that were previously out of print. These editions are published unaltered from the original, and are presented in affordable paperback formats, bringing readers both historical and cultural value.
- Author BiographyThe late Richard Walser was professor emeritus of English at North Carolina State University, USA. He was editor of several books, including Poets of North Carolina, North Carolina Drama, and Short Stories from the Old North State.
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byRichard Walser
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.