All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging examination of popular and political attitudes towards East European Jews in Nineteenth and early Twentieth century Britain, focusing on the degree to which British intellectual life forged transnational associations that facilitated the transmission of anti-Jewish prejudice.
- Author BiographySAM JOHNSON is Senior Lecturer in Modern European History at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK.
- Author(s)Sam Johnson
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight520 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $5.79New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.