All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe systematic study of defects in semiconductors began in the early fifties. FrQm that time on many questions about the defect structure and properties have been an- swered, but many others are still a matter of investigation and discussion. Moreover, during these years new problems arose in connection with the identification and char- acterization of defects, their role in determining transport and optical properties of semiconductor materials and devices, as well as from the techlogy of the ever in- creasing scale of integration. This book presents to the reader a view into both basic concepts of defect physics and recent developments of high resolution experimental techniques. The book does t aim at an exhaustive presentation of modern defect physics; rather it gathers a number of topics which represent the present-time research in this field. The volume collects the contributions to the Advanced Research Workshop Point, Extended and Surface Defects in Semiconductors held at the Ettore Majo- rana Centre at Erice (Italy) from 2 to 7 November 1988, in the framework of the International School of Materials Science and Techlogy. The workshop has brought together scientists from thirteen countries. Most participants are currently working on defect problems in either silicon submicron techlogy or in quantum wells and superlattices, where point defects, dislocations, interfaces and surfaces are closely packed together.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- Series TitleNATO Science Series B
- Series Part/Volume Number202
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight574 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGiorgio Benedek
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.