Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFans of the long-running audio series Adventures in Odyssey can hardly remember a time when there wasn't a Connie or a Eugene—or an Imagination Station. But there was. Now step back in time as these exciting vels whisk you away to the days before the popular radio show.
Standing up for what you believe isn't easy, as the kids in Odyssey discover in these four engaging stories. In Point of No Return, Jimmy Barclay finds that doing the right thing can cost him everything he thinks is most precious. In Dark Passage, Jack Davis and Matt Booker igre a keep-out sign on the Imagination Station. Suddenly, they're in pre-Civil War America, where slave traders capture Matt. The story continues in Freedom Run as Matt escapes from the slave traders and is joined by Jack for a thrilling Underground Railroad adventure. In The Stranger's Message, Mr. Whittaker and the kids at Whit's End meet a stranger in need and ask themselves, What would Jesus do?
Author Paul McCusker has written over 200 episodes of Adventures in Odyssey and been involved from the early days of the show. Set in a time before the radio show, these stories often reference the beginnings of inventions like the Imagination Station, familiar characters like the Barclays coming to town, and other AIO references that fans will enjoy.
- Author(s)Paul McCusker
- PublisherTyndale House Publishers
- Date of Publication03/02/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAdventures in Odyssey Books
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTyndale House Publishers
- Weight358 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.