All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlso kwn as arrow words, these popular puzzles eliminate the time spent looking back and forth between crossword and clue list. It is presented in a convenient small format that can be carried everywhere for puzzling on the go. It includes 60 puzzles. What are pointer crosswords? They're puzzles where the clues are right in the grid - t alongside - and an arrow points to the spaces where solvers should write the answer, also kwn as arrow words. This popular style eliminates wasted time spent looking back and forth between the crossword and the clue list; everything's neatly in one place. Plus, the clues in pointers take up less space on the page, so there are more puzzles - 60 in all.
- Author BiographyFrank Longo has had over 3,000 puzzles published since 1993. His work appears regularly in The New York Times, Games, and Games World of Puzzles. Longo has written many puzzle books for Sterling including Martial Arts Sudoku[registered] series, Ninja Assassin Sudoku series and The 25-Foot-Long Crossword Puzzle 9781402742057.
- Author(s)Frank Longo
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- Series TitleSit & Solve
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date01/08/2015
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight68 g
- Width115 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.