All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1980s as the culture of poverty evolved into an intractable and often inherited condition for many people, new ways of encouraging self-sufficiency emerged. The ten essays in this anthology survey a variety of approaches and programs. Among the authors are Charles Murray, Ken Auletta, Gertrude Himmelfarb, Lawrence Mead, Nicholas Lemann, and William Raspberry.
- Author(s)Tamar Ann Mehuron
- PublisherEthics & Public Policy Center Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/1991
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEthics & Public Policy Center Inc.,U.S.
- Weight236 g
- Width158 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.