All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll of these animals from the mostly incent black widow spider to the deadly taipan snake have one thing in common: they use vem, or poison, for defense. Read about how these poisous animals survive in their natural habitats and what part they play in the food chains and ecosystems in which they live. The question and answer feature throughout the book promotes reader inquiry, while the list of resources encourages further research and learning. This photo-illustrated book for elementary readers describes the vemous poison dart frog. Readers learn how these rainforest frogs use vem to as a protection against predators. Also explains how people have used the poison for hunting and medicines.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Raum
- PublisherAmicus Ink
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitlePoisonous Animals
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmicus Ink
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.